Modules Of ERP
CRM - Customer Relation Management
Design custom dashboards to get a picture of your business at a glance Dig deeper with real-time reports and flow charts that anyone can create and share.
Get more done in less time
Great Tool = Happy People
Automate activities based on your sales scripts: calls, meetings, emails and quotations. Get all information you need, right on the opportunity: page viewed, emails received, etc.
- Manage your sales funnel with no effort.
- Attract leads, follow-up on phone calls and meetings.
- Social Network Integration.Bring social intelligence to your sales process.
- Create leads automatically from incoming emails.
- Customise your sales cycle by configuring sales stages that perfectly fit your sales approach.á
- Lead Automation and Marketing CampaignsDrive performance by automating tasks.
- Analyse leads efficiency and compare performance by campaigns, channels or sales team
- Organise Your Opportunities.A clean user interfaces with everything on one screen.
- Email Integration and Automation.
- Accounting allows a better way to collaborate with your accountants, your customers and control your suppliers.
- A Smart User Interface
- Share access to your latest business numbers with your team and your accountant û so everyone is up to speed. From work, home or on the go.
- Connect Your Bank Accounts
- Electronic invoicing and automated follow-ups
- Sales Integration, Purchase Integration, Multi-Level Analytic Accounting
- Manage your assets, track expenses, control budgets, multi-level analytic accounting.
- ERP's collaborative and real-time project management help your team get work done.
- Organize projects around your own processes. Work on tasks and issues using the kanban view.
- The easy-to-use interface takes no time to learn, and every action is instantaneous
- Use open chatter to communicate with your team or customers and share comments and documents on tasks and issues. Integrate discussion fast with the email integration
- Collaborative Writing.The power of either pad, inside your tasks
- Get alerts on followed events to stay up to date with what interests you.
- Projects are automatically integrated with customer contracts allowing you to invoice based on time & materials and record timesheets easily.
- Support services, help desk, bug tracker, etc
POS - Point Of Sale
- A very friendly Point of Sale.Set up in a minute, Sell in seconds.
- No installation required that runs online and offline on modern hardware.
- full integration with the company inventory and accounting gives you real-time statistics and consolidations amongst all shops without the hassle of integrating several applications.
- ERP's POS is a web application that can run on any device.
- Give your shopper a strong experience by integrating in-store customer services. Handle reparations, track warranties, follow customer claims, plan delivery orders, etc.
- Unified Data Amongst All Shops.Sync products, prices, customers with no effort.
- Sales Management Made Easy.áFrom quotes to invoices, in just a few clicks.
- Create quotations in a matter of seconds. Send quotes by email or get a professional PDF. Track quotations, and convert them to the sales order in one click.
- Fully Integrated.áThe information your need, where you need it.
- Load customer data from LinkedIn, assign tags to your prospects, manage relationships between contacts and store all customer's preferences including pricing, billing conditions, addresses, payment terms, etc.
- Fully Integrated Invoicing.áAll the invoicing methods you need.
- Keep track of your contracts
- The chatter feature enables you to communicate faster and more efficiently with your customer
- Fully Extensible Activate features on demand.
HR - Human Resource Management
- Manage the most important asset in your company: People.
- Get all your HR operations managed easily: knowledge sharing, recruitments, appraisals, timesheets, contracts, attendances, payroll.
- Manage Your Employee Enterprise Social Network
- Post job offers and keep track of each application received. Follow applicants in your recruitment process with the smart kanban view.
- Collaborate across departments, geographies and business applications
- Track time and attendances.áWeekly or monthly timesheets with optional attendance tracking.
- Keep track of the vacation days accrued by each employee. Employees enter their requests (paid holidays, sick leave, etc), for managers to approve and validate.
- Keep Track of Employee Expenses,áSet-up appraisals plans and/or surveys for your employeesá
MRP - Manufacturing Process
- Manage Bill of Materials, Plan Manufacturing Orders, Track Work Orders.
- Get manufacturing orders and work orders scheduled automatically based on your procurement rules.
- Define Flexible Master Data.áProducts, Bill of Materials and Routings.
- Edit manually all proposed operations at any level of the progress.
- Define routeings and plan the working time and capacity of your resources.
- A Productive User Interface.áWork with lists, calendars or Gantt charts.
- Track the evolution of the stock value, according to the level of manufacturing activities as they progress in the transformation process.
- Fully Integrated with Operations.áSales, Purchases and Accounting integration.
- Quickly identify resource requirements and bottlenecks to ensure your production meets your delivery schedule dates.
- Automated Procurement Propositions.Reduce inventory level with procurement rules.
- Launch purchase tenders, integrate supplier's answers in the process and compare propositions. Choose the best offer and send purchase orders easily.
- Use the claim management module to track issues related to suppliers.
- Use the costing method that reflects your business: standard price, average price, fifo or lifo.á
- Get your accounting entries and the right inventory valuation in real-time;
- Easily import supplier's price lists to make smarter purchase decisions based on promotions, prices depending on quantities
- Control supplier invoices with no effort. Choose the right method according to your need
- Get accurate statistics on the performance of your suppliers through flexible reporting: delivery delays, negotiated discount on prices, quantities purchased, etc.
- Integrate purchases with the analytic accounting to analyse your contracts profitability.
- A revolutionary double entry inventory system
- Allows full traceability (from customer to supplier, not limited to your warehouse), advanced reporting (e.g. inventory valuation on manufacturing counterparts locations).
- prepares all operations for you, according to your own logistic rules: push rules, pull rules, make-to-order, minimum stock rules, etc
- Define push and pull rules to organise a warehouse or to manage product's moves between several warehouses.
- Keep an eye on all your stock by tracing all your past and future inventory transactions.
- Browse through the upstream/downstream traceability flows to have a clear vision to what happened to a specific product or lot.
- Reduce your stock level.áFine-tune procurement methods according to your need.
- Fully Integrated with Operations.Sales, Purchases and Accounting integration.
- Track Serial Numbers, Scale Your WMS easily.
- Design custom dashboards to get a picture of your warehouse efficiency at a glance. Dig deeper with real-time reports that anyone can create and share.
For more Module Details and Demo Contact Us